NOTICE: Interruption of Service June 29, 2016 to July 11, 2016 - System Upgrade
Please be advised that the Insurance Council of British Columbia will be undergoing a system upgrade from the close of business on June 29, until the open of business on July 11, 2016.
As a result of this upgrade, the following interruption of services will occur:
- Licensing transactions, including licence applications, filings, and changes to a licensee's employer, will not be processed within normal time frames
- Exam registration and scheduling will not be processed within normal time frames
- Inquiries received during this period will not be answered within normal time frames
- The Search Licensees function on Council's website will not be available from July 4 to July 12, inclusive.
We thank you for your patience while we undergo these system upgrades.
NEW FOR 2016 ANNUAL FILINGS - CUSTOM FILING FORMS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD
HARMONIZED LLQP EXAM - EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2016
HOW TO UPDATE LICENSEE INFORMATION
NOTICES OF HEARINGS OPEN TO PUBLIC
READ A MESSAGE FROM COUNCIL'S CHAIR
- There are a number of abbreviations used throughout the website.
Read this list before reviewing our site.
- You must have Adobe Reader to view a number of documents on the website. It is available at
- To easily see all navigation options in the website you may wish to change the View on your Browser to Full Screen.
TOP OF PAGE