Restricted Travel Insurance Agency Licence

Licensing requirement: Only the travel agency or wholesaler (corporation, partnership, or sole-proprietor), registered under the provincial Business Practices and Consumer Protection Act, is required to hold a restricted travel agency licence (see Council’s Travel Agent Exemption Notice dated January 5, 2005).

To obtain qualification details, application forms, instructions and fee schedules, click on the type of licence you wish to apply for:


What Class of Insurance Licence Are You Applying For?