Accident and Sickness Insurance

To obtain qualification details, application forms, instructions and fee schedules, click on the type of licence you wish to apply for.

Please note: The LLQP (Life Licence Qualification Program) is a required certification if you, or your organization want to sell accident and sickness insurance products in BC.

Looking for more information about what a life and/or accident and sickness agent is and what their professional obligations are?  See our booklet: Becoming a Life Insurance Agent - What You Need To Know (.pdf)

What Type of Accident and Sickness Insurance Licence Are You Applying For?